Work Schedule: Full time
Location: Lancaster, Lancashire (May Consider Remote)
Skills: Customer Service, Project Management, Software Testing
We have been creating bespoke CRM, ERP and financial software in Lancaster (UK) since 2013. The overall theme of our software is "digital transformation", that is, to help our clients to deliver better digital experiences and to help them to service more customers at a lower cost per customer.
Most of our software is built for the cloud, using the Python, Django and ReactJS technologies. We also regularly develop mobile apps, both natively and with React Native.
We are looking for a motivated, organised and empathetic individual, ideally with some experience working in tech, to assist Management in ensuring that customers' expectations are consistently met throughout the business. This will include tracking customer communication, project objectives and deadlines, assembling proposals and testing software.
We offer competitive pay, great work-life balance and the opportunity to work on a multitude of unique, interesting projects.
• Get to know our customers and understand how our software fits into their business,
• Providing helpful information, managing expectations and assembling quotes,
• Ensuring that customers' expectations are met in everything we do,
• Helping to test software changes and ensure that they reliably meet the requirements set out in proposals,
• Input tasks into our project management software, set realistic ETAs and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure they are met.
• Experience working in a project-based environment is preferred,
• Experience working in tech is preferred,
• Experience providing very high quality customer service in B2B setting.