We do not work with recruitment or outsourcing agencies. We explicitly reserve the right to retain unsolicited candidate submissions on our own database with no obligation whatsoever to the agency concerned. Unsolicited approaches by any means and to any of our employees will determine our decision to consider your interest in working with us in the future. We also do not offer apprenticeships, internships or placements.
Careers: Account Manager
Our Requirements: Qualifications
A first or upper second class degree from a high quality university.
Our Requirements: Skills
We are looking for someone who:
- has an excellent telephone manner and a neutral accent,
- is extremely well organised,
- has a clean, current driving licence and their own transport,
- has experience developing relationships with new and existing customers,
- has experience writing proposals, attending events and delivering presentations,
- is IT literate and a fast typer,
- (ideally) has experience working in a project-driven company.
We are a small company with a flat hierarchy. We want to hire great Software Engineers who can help us continue to build great software. We are a team that values input and doesn’t micromanage.
Our tools of choice are Symfony and Django but the breadth of our work will allow you to work with much more. We’ve written impressive programs in C and Java, developed mobile apps and maintain a lot of infrastructure on AWS and elsewhere.
We are always improving our workflow and are working toward agile development.
If you like cycling or hiking, you’ll love our open spaces. We’re also just a few minutes by car or train to the Lake District where you’ll be spoilt for choice.
You’ll be surprised at the cost of living in Lancaster. £500/month can get a spacious two bedroom apartment overlooking the river. Local bars, restaurants and cafés are also reasonably priced.
Our Working Environment
Our office is on Dalton Square, a picturesque part of Lancaster, so close to our local that it’s almost in WiFi range. Our office is bright, relaxed and easily customised to fit your work habits.
If you have specific concerns about relocating, drop us an email. We can cover reasonable relocation costs.
Your salary is negotiable based on experience.
35 hours per week. 20+8 holiday days per year. Some flexibility required by both parties.
- Membership at Snap Fitness, a well-equipped 24-hour gym just 5 minutes walk from the office (from 6 months),
- Private health insurance provided by AXA (from 6 months),
- Monthly lunch and drinks at our local, The Borough,
- A fully stocked fridge.
How To Apply
Email the Director, James Hadley.